**REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE**
St Marys Ringette Association - Registration Information
|Year of Birth ||2020/21 Registration || || |
New or Returning Players
Registered by July 1, 2020*
COVID Discount for
First Payment Due September 15, 2020
(less COVID Discount if applicable)
Due Sept 15 2020
|2013-2017 ||$235 ||-$30 ||$200 -$30 (if applicable) || |
$50 Open Team
|2012 ||$435 ||-$30 ||$200 -$30 (if applicable) |
|2011 ||$435 ||-$70 ||$200 -$70 (if applicable) |
|2010 ||$535 ||-$70 ||$200 -$70 (if applicable) |
|2009-2002 ||$535 ||-$90 ||$200 -$90 (if applicable) |
|Open B ||$350 ||-$20 ||$200 -$20 (if applicable) |
*As the season unfolds and future costs (ice fees, referee fees, etc.) become known, the costs for the remainder of 2020-2021 season will be determined
- Registration fees will be paid in instalments. Payment is encouraged through personal cheques or via e transfer. E transfers must include child’s name and date of birth
- Waivers, along with first instalment of payment is required to complete registration.
- NSF Cheques: A $25.00 fee will be charged for all cheques that get returned NSF. The family will be responsible for the full amount the cheque was written for plus the $25.00 NSF fee.
- Final date to register will be July 1 2020. Registrations after this date are subject to approval & team availability.
- Players (U12-U19) accepted to the A/AA provincial teams will pay future, additional fees.
- Players will be issued home and away jerseys once Stage 4 of Return to Play is reached. All families must provide a post-dated cheque or cash for the Jersey Bond at that point. The Jersey Bond cheque will NOT be cashed if the jersey is returned by April 1st in good condition. The Equipment Manger will determine if the jersey is suitable for use and whether or not the cheque will be cashed.
- Families with 3 or more players will pay full registration for the eldest 2 players and a 50% discount is applied for all subsequent player(s). This discount applies to player(s) with the lowest registration fee. This offer is not valid for goalie registration.
- Dedicated Goalies: $50 registration, $25 due September 15, 2020 plus Lottery. Remaining fees ($25) in addition to the Jersey Bond will be applied after January 1, 2021. Dedicated goalies are Ringette players who have decided to play full time in goal. They are expected to provide their own goalie equipment and only play this position for games & practices. Up to 2 dedicated goalies are allowed on a team. If more than 2 players are interested in being a dedicated goalie, the President will discuss options with the affected coaches and parents. It is not necessary for a team to have a dedicated goalie and the Association, in its desire to foster this capability internally, will not consider outside players to fill this role when possible.
- Financial Assistance is available for all St Marys activities. For further information and assistance, please contact Town of St Marys Director Community Service, Stephanie Ische on 519-284-2340 x 624 or email@example.com.
Refund Policy: Written request for a refund is required. 100% refund will be issued for any requests received by October 1, 2020; a 75% refund of registration fee will be issued for any requests received by November 1, 2020. No refunds beyond November 2nd 2020.
- Affected players from the 2019-2020 season not returning for the 2020-2021 season will be offered a COVID refund.
- Goalies who paid $50.00 registration are only entitled to a $50.00 maximum refund.
- Discounts, based on Regional & Provincial Refunds as well as canceled Ice Costs, will be applied to 2019-2020 players returning in 2020-2021.
- In the event the Province returns to Stage 1 or 2, discounts and refunds for this season will be considered.
Open A Registration (postponed until St. Marys Ringette Association reaches Stage 5):
· Registration fee: $100 cash or cheque due upon team and league formation.
· Registration information including waivers, payment and Jersey Bond MUST be received in order to complete registration.
· List of players and required jerseys will be provided to the Association Equipment who will issue jerseys.
· The reduced registration fee reflects the fact that no Association ice has been allocated for the Open A team. The team is expected to acquire and pay for any ice they require for games & practices.
Registration cheques can be mailed to PO Box 2958, St Marys, ON, N4X 1A6 or drop off at the Pyramid Rec Center or E transfer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org